November 12, 2013

5 Months of Marriage Complete!

Wow 5 months ago today I was at my reception with my new husband.  We've been married for almost half a year, that's incredible. Everyday I wish I could go back to my wedding day. It was absolutely perfect, we were showered with love with by our loved ones. Being sealed to Mickal was the easiest decision I have ever made. Yeah, marriage isn't easy, but it's worth it. We have defiantly had our ups and downs. We are still learning new things about each other. That's what marriage is. I fall in love with Mickal more and more everyday (yes even those days that he just drives me insane)
 
Sorry I know this is getting sappy. Anyways, I never got to thank all those who helped with our wedding and those who came and supported us on our big day. We are eternally grateful and lucky for all the incredible people we have in our life.
 
Happy 5 month anniversary Mickal! Can't wait to spend many more months together. Forever and Always!
 
6.12.13
 









 

No comments:

Post a Comment