February 8, 2014

Updates...Updates...Updates

Ok don't let the title of this post fool you. I have no updates really.. I haven't been able to blog for a long time. Life has been crazy. But that's life. As I was sitting on my couch catching up on the Bachelor (mmm Juan Pablo) without Mickal I realized how much I love to be with my husband. Mickal is working till late tonight which I absolutely hate.  Even though I went 2 years without seeing him, it's hard to be away from him. I am very lucky to have a husband who works hard to support us. Even though some days I wish I could just be with him 24/7.
 
This past week has been a hard, but my husband made it easier. On Thursday I was having a bad day and just wanted to be home. I had to stay at work for longer that I usually am there and Mickal took it has a opportunity to make me smile. I came home to a clean house, dishes done and laundry in the dryer. Oh wait I forgot to mention, I came home to a BEAUTIFUL vase of roses. They made our apartment smell like a garden in the winter. It was the best, I have the best husband that's all.



No comments:

Post a Comment