April 20, 2014

Happy Easter :)

I can't believe last Easter Mickal and I were engaged and planning our wedding and married life together! Now here we are, almost married for a year and loving life! Time flies when you're having so much fun!


Easter was simple at the McMurray's but wonderful! It started off right at church where it should start! :) we decided not to get Easter baskets for each other since we just bought pearl :) honestly I loved that decision it made us focus the real reason for Easter and not the candy and new clothes. Don't get me wrong that stuff is always fun and I love getting stuff for my hubby! But it was nice to focus on us and the gospel and the reason behind Easter! 


After church we cooked Oreos truffles together! My family loves my truffles so I thought it would be a great treat to share! Cooking with my husband is always fun! We need to do it more together!  


Easter dinner was spent at my parents with my siblings! Everyone who knows me knows I love family time! So the time I have with them is such a blessing :) spending time with my siblings, parents, niece and nephews was the perfect ending to our Easter :)   


Happy Easter everyone! 



Closing hymn in sacrament :)








These things are deadly! Mmmmm :)




On our way to the parents! 




Love my little sissy! :)




My ADORABLE nephew!




Again, Happy Easter :)







1 comment: