June 19, 2014

Anniversary Trip Day 2: Anniversary & Disneyland!



Day 2: Celebrating our Anniversary in the happiest place on earth.

Our day started off sleeping in and waking up and telling each other how much we loved one another, we also talked about how crazy it was to be married for a whole year! :) We got ready and headed to go to Disneyland. The day before we bought shirts for our anniversary! Mickal's said "I'll be your Mickey" and mine said "I'll be your Minnie" we got comments all day! I loved it!

Disneyland was CRAZY! So many people! There was a lot of graduates and families! Rides were pretty crazy but do-able! We got fast passes for Indiana Jones (which is my all time favorite ride!) and Splash Mountain! Both those fast pass lines were so quick! If you have never been make sure you get fass passes for the bigger rides! It will save you SO much time! We went on Pirates of the Caribbean, Haunted Mansion, Madahorn, Astro Blaster (Buzz Lightyear), the Train roller coaster (I am drawing a blank right now on the name) and much more! I think it was the perfect way to spend my anniversary! My favorite place with my favorite person I was in Heaven! It was Mickal's first time at Disneyland! It was great being the person by his side during his first experience!

Here are pictures from Day 2!

  photo BritSig3_zpsdf72b790.png


Our adorable shirts :)





Buzz Lightyear! Mickal loved this ride!


Happiest place on earth! 



Splash Mountain! 





Spent our anniversary dinner at IHOP decided to save money and go somewhere outside of Disneyland! Luckily this was right across the street!


Entrance with the lights on!



Probably the best ice cream ever!


Best picture of the fireworks...struggles of being a shortie! 












1 comment:

  1. It's called Big Thunder Mountain. It was Stephen's first time too. I had to convince him that waiting an hour to ride the Matterhorn isn't that bad. haha

    ReplyDelete