December 18, 2013

Forgotten carols/Nutcracker

Wow life has been busy! I haven't had time to blog! Anyways I had the great opportunity last week to go to the Forgotten Carols and the Nutcacker! What great shows! First of all I love shows! I love to go to theaters and watch performances. One of my guilty pleasures!

First, the Forgotten carols oh my goodness where do I even begin? I have grown up listening to the Forgotten Carols soundtrack but have never been to the actual show! My parents bought them for us as a early Christmas present and a great present it was! There is a point at the end of the show where you sing with Michael and say "We can be together forever someday" That point was very emotional to me. I can't even put into words what I felt but it was amazing! :) 
 




Now the nutcracker! Our niece and nephews are in the nutcracker every year! What a joy they brought to us seeing them on the stage! They were meant for the spotlight :) the company did a great job at the nutcracker! Me being the dancer I LOVED watching the dancers! It made me miss dancing even more than I already do! Anyways go see the nutcracker you won't regret it! :) 





MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM THE MCMURRAY'S :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment