December 4, 2013

Thanksgiving with the McMurray's!

I know this post is late but this holiday weekend has been crazy! But I just have to post about my Thanksgiving with my husband and family! :) 

Food 
Family 
Friends 
Games 
Laughter 
Love 
Thankful 
And so much more! 

Our thanksgiving was fantastic! Mickal got up early to play Turkey Bowl with his brothers and friends! He got all his gear and got ready. I love Mickal before he plays football he gets so excited and energetic! He could of played all day if he could! 
All ready to go to play Turkey Bowl! 

After Mickal got home he showered and got ready to dig in at my Aunt Dawn's for her AMAZING food! So my aunt is probably the best cook in this world! If only I could cook like her! I love also getting together with my family! Family means more to me than anyone would know! So getting together is like heaven! After we ate we chatted played with the babies and after played werewolves. If you have never played it YOUR CRAZY! It's one of the funniest games and when my family and I play it's hilarious! Then after werewolves it was pumpkin pie time (duh pumpkin pie at thanksgiving is a must) after our bellies were fullest to the fullest it was time to depart and say goodbye! 

After we left we headed to Mickals sisters house and played more games and had a good time. Ps never play Rook-most boring and confusing game ever!! 

My first thanksgiving with my husband was a success. I can't believe last thanksgiving he was only home for 2 1/2 weeks! Time sure does fly! 

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!


Love the McMurrays! 



































No comments:

Post a Comment