August 30, 2014

St. George Trip 2014


I'll say it once and I'll say it again I HAVE THE BEST PARENTS EVER! They surprised me and Mickal two weekends ago tickets to the Little Mermaid in Tuachan for our birthdays! My grandparents live in St. George and it was fun to visit and spend time with them. We had a great trip seeing the play (which I HIGHLY suggest to anyone), seeing the Grand Canyon, visiting the Waffle and Corn Dog trucks and just being with my family! Here are some pictures from our weekend!  


Mickal LOVES his pillow!

Yeah found a really ugly mug at a gift shop, naturally I had to take a picture with it!

My love for this guy grows everyday

St. George Temple

I LOVE CORNDOGS! These corndogs were the best!!!!

On our way to The Little Mermaid


photography wasn't allowed during the show...this is all you get I guess

FINALLY WENT TO THE WAFFLE TRUCK!!

Hi, ever heard of cookie butter?! IT'S THE BEST INVENTION!

Grand Canyon

Isn't my Mama Hot?

So we climbed this huge rock and I was pretty proud of myself




We were so sad to be coming home! Mickal's face just looks mad. :)



 photo BritSig3_zpsdf72b790.png














No comments:

Post a Comment