July 31, 2014

4 Years at the Gold!

     We all have had that one job (well I hope). The job with the best boss, the best employees, the best members/customers, and of course the best memories. That's what I have experienced the last 4 years I have been employed at Gold's Gym.


     This month marks my 4th year at this company! There is no words to describe my job at Gold's. There is a reason I have stayed here so many years! It's great! Most importantly I love to be there. Okay I am lying there are those days where I don't want to go, that's because I want to be lazy not because I hate the place. 

     I started off working in the daycare and boy did I love it! My love for children grew, I worked with the best people and was just a great positive environment to work in.  I became so close to the children that I would add their parents on Facebook just so I could see all the cute pictures and see all their updates. Lots of my kids have moved or are now too old to go in the daycare. It really does feel like my own kids are growing up or moving away. That's why Facebook is a great invention because I can still stay updated on those sweet kids that I no longer see. I met some of my best friends in that daycare.  All my bridesmaids that I had on my special day have worked in that daycare (Ashlee, Candace, Mariah and Tami)! We all got along and had so much fun. Some days we were so crazy, but those are the days that I will remember the most.  

     Now I am working up front as a Front Desk employee. When I got promoted I was excited/scared at the same time. I never have done a office job before and didn't want to screw the job up. I was trained as a Fitness Consultant and I honestly had no clue what I was doing. This was a sale position and boy again, I had NO IDEA WHAT I WAS DOING! Sales was a lot harder then it looked, well I must of known a little what I was doing because my manager offered me the position and had me start immediately.  I have been up here ever since. I love my job at the Front Desk, I work with great people that have become my close personal friends who have to deal with me more than my husband does :) I have met so many amazing members, all I have to say is their are some really amazing people in this world, I have met pregnant women about to give birth, senior citizens who have the right to stay home but don't and watched people go to a size 22 to a 8. It's a great environment. Of course their are some members who give us a harder time then others but it really has taught me patience. 

     I write this post not to butter up my boss (if he's reading) or blog just to blog. I have stayed at a company for 4 years! A company that I love and will always love! I find that a accomplishment! It takes dedication and hard work to stay at a place for a long period of time. I know I won't be here forever, I do wish to start a career in the Dental Industry. But I know that I will never lose the memories or friendships I have gained here! Thinking about going elsewhere is scary but it's a must! But when the day comes I must leave Gold's Gym and start my career, I know that I have gained amazing friendships and memories because of this company.

We like to throw mini surprise parties :)






Dressing up for Halloween is one of my favorite memories!

Meet benson I feel in love with this boy and sadly has moved away! Look at the face! 

I can transform you! 

Ugly sweater day! 


Christmas Eve in the daycare! Pajama day!


We like to represent at the movie theatre :)

The crafts weren't bad either :)



When your friends leave it really is hard but wish them the best


Yeah we even do snow removal too!

You met AMAZING people here! Bob Quick the man who biked from coast to coast with a pace maker! First person to do so with his heart condition! GO BOB!


Happy 4 years at Golds Gym to me!


 photo BritSig3_zpsdf72b790.png

1 comment: