July 17, 2014

Throwback Thursday: Drill Days

     Lately I have been missing dancing like no other. I have had dreams about dancing again (yes dreams like more than one). I wish I could dance myself or teach again! Those were the times that I felt the happiest honestly is when I was dancing. I haven't danced for awhile and don't even know if I am even decent anymore!

     I was going through my old pictures on Facebook the other day and found the picture below. I can't remember which competition we were at (Clearfield maybe?) We were getting ready for our dance routine and had some extra time to catch a quick picture. I love this picture because it has so much personality in one shot! These girls will always have a place in my heart. We were together 24/7. I never got sick of them (being honest). All the girls I ever danced with from studio to drill and the girls I taught will have a special in my heart. 

     This dance was one of my favorite dances. It was dark and different, not the average drill routine. I LOVED IT!!! I remember we performed this routine at our competition at Northridge and we felt the energy the whole time we KILLED IT! We came back into the dressing room and our coach had tears in her eyes! We all got so excited and squealed like little girls. Honestly I don't remember what place we took with this routine but seeing and feeling that was enough for me! I just miss dancing so much, I watch dance shows like So You Think You Can Dance and Dance Moms and just get so jealous of the people performing and do that art of dance. If I could rewind my years dancing i totally would!




 photo BritSig3_zpsdf72b790.png

No comments:

Post a Comment