July 11, 2014

10 Confessions of Brittney McMurray



Lately I have been drawing a blank on what to blog about. I thought hmmm... I haven't done like a get to know me post since I started my blog so let's do 10 confessions of me :)



#1 I have always wanted to be a craft expert. I have always wanted to have a couple of supplies in front of me and make the cutest creation with no direction at all. That's not me at all! I need directions the exact amount of supplies on those directions, I can't go out of order either everything goes in that order for a reason.


#2 I melt for baby animals. It doesn't matter what kind of animal, any baby animal is cute! I mean come on how could you not melt when you see a puppy, kitten, calf or even a baby elephant! All so cute! If I could get a animal I would wish it would stay small. But that's not how life works...bummer


#3 I feel awkward meeting new people. People that know me probably are shocked. I guess I can put on the face. When I am around new people I feel super awkward and feel like their judging me. Even though most people don't care and don't even notice me ha.


#4 I am literally addicted to Facebook, no joke ask my husband and family. I am on it CONSTANTLY! To right when I wake up, up till I am halfway asleep at night! I am always posting, stalking or scrolling. It's a bad addiction, I have tried to deactivate it to see if I can survive nope can't do it! I can't even hit the deactivate button! I'll get help I promise.


#5 I am a sugar junkie, seriously another addiction I have.  I crave any kind of sugar at any time of the day! I admit I have had some type of sugar for dinner. No shame! I don't see myself ever giving up sugar. Like if I ever got on a diet and I would have to cut sugar out, well shoot I guess I am getting fat. Sugar is a part of me!

#6 If I could move anywhere in the world it would be Disneyland. I have this secret fantasy that someday I will move into Cinderella's castle and the reason people are there are to see me and take pictures with me. Hey a girl can dream right?

#7 I can't wait to be a mother, I can wait for my kids to call me their mom. I can't wait to feel their love and show their love for their dad. Even though right now I am not a mother, I know I will be and I can't wait.

#8 My dream vacation is to go to France. I have watched my parents go and ever since then I have wanted to experience that.  My husband promised me clear back in high school that he will take me there. We don't know when, but he promised me that he will. I trust him that it will happen in our future :)

#9 I have always wanted to be a certified Zumba instructor! I love dance and love watching people have fun! I believe teaching Zumba would make me so happy. But I have never taken the effort to go ahead and get certified, maybe in the future we will see.

#10 I am very judgmental on myself, I am constantly judging on my appearance and character. I have had problems with self esteem for years. I know I am not the only one that deals with self esteem issues, I hope to someday release those issues and just be happy with me and how I am. Heavenly Father made me this way for a reason and I need to remember that always. It's not the easiest but hopefully someday I will get there.


Hope you enjoyed reading my confessions, their not the coolest confessions but it's really hard to think of confessions of yourself!

 photo BritSig3_zpsdf72b790.png

1 comment:

  1. you're such a light + darling. i loved reading all your answers! xo

    ReplyDelete