July 16, 2014

Dear Husband

Dear Husband,

All I can say right now is thank you, thank you for being my husband.  I know I can be a handful at times (OK all the time) but you love me for me regardless of what I do. 

You take all the knifes out of sight for me because you know how much they scare me.

 You cover me up with blankets at night because even if our room is 80 degrees you know I still get cold.

 You let me cry on your shoulder when ever life gets to tough to stand. 

You laugh at my weird sense of humor even though I am not that funny. 

You eat all my left over food when I don't finish my food (because I never do).

You surprise me at work with my favorite drinks, ice cream and food. (You should probably stop because you're making me fat)

You can't wait to have a family and get excited when we talk about our future children.

 You have a strong love for the gospel just like me.

This is just a short list of what you do for me and there is many more I can list. I just want to thank you for being you and loving me for me.

Forever and Always Mickal 


 photo BritSig3_zpsdf72b790.png

No comments:

Post a Comment