July 13, 2014

Temple Date


Going to the temple with my husband is probably the best date I could have with my husband. Lately life has been crazy and we don't get our date night every week like we usually do! So earlier this week Mickal told me he booked a sealing appointment at the Bountiful temple for us! I was so excited! Doing temple work with your husband is the best! But then he mentioned the time he booked the appointment for 6 am sealings! Wooooow, anyone who knows me knows that I AM NOT A MORNING PERSON! But I didn't let me down, I was going to the temple and it doesn't matter what time I go all that matters is that I go.

Satan has a way to get me to not go to the temple, every time I go to the temple he tries everything in his power to make sure I don't get there. My alarm went off at 4:30 and Mickal turned to me and said "are you sure you want to go? I know you are so tired" in my head yes, it would be nice to stay in bed and sleep. But, I know that was Satan trying to make sure I didn't go. I got right up and told Mickal we are going! Then when I was trying to get ready my straighter stopped working (nice try again Satan). But I threw my hair in a braid, got dressed and headed out on time! 

The drive was perfect and the freeway was clear! The moon was still out and it was a full moon! It's so cool seeing a full moon to me! It's just beautiful! We pulled up to the temple and I got the feeling that this is where I was suppose to be, this is where my happy place is.  It's an amazing feeling! When we got there we were the first people in the temple! I walked into the dressing room and the room was filled with temple workers. I love temple workers they are so nice and helpful! After getting dressed and meeting Mickal outside we headed up to do the work! We were right on time (we thought) we get upstairs and a temple worker let us know the sealer had not arrived yet and we would have to wait till he got there! We didn't mind we picked up our scriptures and read them. Reading my scriptures in the temple makes life better, Heavenly Father makes sure you read what your suppose to at that time in your life!

Finally the sealer got there and we did our temple work! I love doing sealings with my husband, it makes me remember our sealing on our wedding day. Such a special day that I will never forget. It's also fun that I wear what I got married in every time I go to the temple.


After we left the temple we headed to breakfast and right home! After we got home you better believe I took a LONG nap! Totally worth it though. Going to the temple especially with my husband is the best date ever. :)  

Bad picture but the full moon on the way to the temple!

Love my husband so much :)

The House of The Lord 

 photo BritSig3_zpsdf72b790.png

No comments:

Post a Comment