May 27, 2014

Happy 2nd Birthday Adi and Aiden!

May 25, 2012, a day that will be in my memory for as long as I live. Two prescious babies were born into our family and changed our life forever. These two babies made me a aunt the best job that I could ever have. 


Adi-I love watching you grow, I love seeing you talk and play and be active with your family. I love seeing your personality come out. You bring me so much joy when I am with you! I love you more than words can describe.

Aiden-I only got to be with your physical body for a short time, but enough time to know my love for you. You brought so much life into me when I held you in my arms. I feel your presence always, I can't wait to hold you again and be with you again. You are so loved! I love being your aunt.

Happy 2nd birthday my sweet niece and angel newphew! Aunt Brittney loves you more than you'll ever know!


 photo BritSig3_zpsdf72b790.png

No comments:

Post a Comment