May 17, 2014

My Best Friend's Wedding!



Every girl has that one best friend since you were young, you grew up together. Go through all the major events in your life together. Going to Jr. High, developing your first crush, experiencing your first break up, starting High School together, going to your first high school dance, graduating from high school, starting college, thinking about your future career, and meeting the one person that we both had been waiting for a long time. When that time comes when you decide to spend eterntiy with that person you plan your one special day when forever begins.

Ashlee has been that girl for me! She's been there for me since I can remember. A week ago today we celebrated her start of forever with her new husband TJ.

It was an amazing day! She looked absolutely gorgeous, the happiness on her face made her even more gorgeous! Her day was absolutely perfect! From the temple to the ring ceremony to the reception!

Ashlee and TJ I wish you the very best! Remember to always tell each other "I Love You" Marriage is such a great blessing, you will learn even more about each other than you could ever imagine!

Here are some pictures of Ashlee and TJ's amazing wedding day! Congratulations again you two! Love you!



I love the way the flowers look at the temple :)




House of the Lord :)



Bridesmaids just waiting for the bride :)




I love this picture! One to show their children for sure!



It started to rain and we decided hiding in a corner would be the best way to stay warm!



The beautiful Mrs. Egbert!



Her photographer said to "work it" I guess this is my work it face!



What are best friends for? :)



My best friend with me on my wedding day, and me with her on her wedding day! :)










 photo BritSig3_zpsdf72b790.png

No comments:

Post a Comment