May 11, 2014

My Mother's Day Post

 Today is the day we celebrate the first person that surrendered their body for 9 months to bring us life, the first heartbeat we heard, the person that was there when we had bad dreams, the person who made sure we always looked our best, the one that made all boo boos go away and the person who never stopped loving you.  


My mother is one of best friends, we are so alike and like a lot of the same things! When we are together it's non stop chatting and laughing. My mother is the most amazing woman! She is a great wife, mother and now grandmother! :)

Mom, I just want you to know how much I look up to you and admire you. I hope I am half the mom you are when I bring little ones into this world. Heavenly Father knew you had to be my mother. I tell him how grateful I am for you in every individual prayer. I could blog for days on how much I love you but in the end no words can even describe how much I love you.

Have a great Mother's Day Mom! You deserve it! :)






















 photo BritSig3_zpsdf72b790.png

No comments:

Post a Comment